Autodesk Revit MEP software is the building information modeling (BIM) solution for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineers, providing purpose -built
tools for building systems design and analysis.
Autodesk Revit MEP
To take full advantage of building information modeling , the Autodesk Revit MEP Fundamental training course has been designed to teach the concepts and the principals of creating 3d parametric models of MEP systems from engineering design through construction documentation .
- Working with Autodesk Revit software’s basic viewing, drawing and editing commands.
- Inserting and connecting MEP components and using system browser.
- Working with linked architecture files.
- Designing Firefighting systems and pump room (basic and advanced) .
- Designing HVAC networks with air terminals, mechanical equipment’s, ducts and pipes (basic and advanced) .
- Designing plumping networks with plumping fixtures and pipes.
- Designing electrical circuits with electrical equipment, devices and lighting fixtures and adding cable trays and conduits.
- Creating HVAC and plumping systems with automatic duct and piping layouts.
- Testing duct, piping and electrical systems.
- Creating and annotating construction documents.
- Creating schedules and sheets.
- How to create 3d models families and how to use Revit in any projects.
- Energy simulation and analysis on this building.