- Control Systems Types in Brief
- Programming control VS Not programming control
- Difference between microprocessor and microcontroller
- Main automation levels and components
Different types of PLC.
- History of Programmable logic control and their functions
- Different brands of PLC all over the world
- Introductions to the purpose, functions, and operations of the PLC in industrial applications\
- Advantages of PLC’s over other type controls
PLC hardware Configuration.
- Identification of various components of the PLC
- Different types of Switches , Pushbuttons & Sensing Devices & Condition Sensors
- Different types of actuatos such Solenoids & Proptional valves & Pump curves
- Families of Siemens PLC
- Difference between PLC family and series
- Comparison between S7-200 & S7-1200 software and hardware
Working with S7-1200 via TIA
- Connection of discrete inputs and outpus with PLC’s
- Establishing communications with the PLC
- I/O configuration and downloading PLC programs and implement different functions
- Statement List (STL).
- Ladder Diagram ( LAD)
- Function Block Diagram (FBD)
- Binary operations.
- Bit logic operations with different functions set , reset , positive , negative ,…etc
- Creating programs for various applications Simulated experiments):Star-Delta Starter, Direct online Starter , Tank level control , ….etc
- Digital operations.
- Timer & Counter & Compare & Convert & Move & Math operation Instructions ,…etc
- Creating programs for various applications Simulated experiments):Flasher circuits, Garage control, Sequence of conveyors , ….etc
- Analog operations.
- Different types of analog signals
- Sensors & transducers
- Analog Signal Processing
- Scaling and unscaling functions
- Creating program for tansk temperature control using analog & digita operations
- Advanced Instructions.
- Proportional Integral Derivative Control (PID)
- High speed counter (HSC)
- Pulse train output (PTO)/Pulse with modulation (PWM)
- Allen Bradley Company Software.
- Complete Projects:
- Control of tanks filling using PLC.
- Control of doors using PLC.
- Dual compressor control using PLC.
- Batching process control.
- Silo process control.
- Garage door control.
- Complete Projects:
- PLC testing/troubleshooting through software