OSHA(accredited from NASP 30-Hours)
General and Construction Industry Course
The 30-hour General Industry Course is intended to provide a variety of training to workers with some safety responsibility. Training emphasizes on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention, as well as OSHA standards.
WHO TO ATTEND
Safety Officers , Supervisors, and Safety Managers, Environmental Protection Personnel, Construction and plant Engineers.
Course out lines
- Introduction to OSHA.
- Managing Safety and Health.
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including fall protection, Stairways and Ladders.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Chemical Hazard Communication.
- Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Compressed Gases)
- Confined Space Entry
- Permit-To Work system
- Lockout / Tag out
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Scaffolds and Fall Protection
- Powered Industrial Vehicle
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors
- Heath Hazards in construction Teach noise, hazard communication, and crystalline silica or any other construction health hazard
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans,
- Fire Prevention and Protection.