Technical office and site qualification
Technical office and site qualification (16-20 Hrs):
Chapter(1): Persons related to construction project
- Owner, Consultant, Contractor
- Tender Documentation (BOQ, Technical, Financial,…..).
Chapter(2): Shop drawing of Power outlets system
- Select the suitable raceway (Imbedded or exposed)
Conduit systems, Cable tray
- Describe the raceway size
- Describe the wiring
- Describe the details
- Build up the printing layout
Chapter(3): Shop drawing of Lighting system
- Offices, employees places …
- Smart control for public area
- Light control panel For public area
- Dimming panel
Chapter(4): Shop drawing of Light current systems
- Fire Alarm system.
- Sound system (Public address system).
- Voice over IP (VOIP) system.
- Data network System and IP system.
- Closed circuit T.V system (CCTV).
- Queuing (Clients calling) system.
- Intrusion (Security) system.
- Nurse Calling system
- Clock system
- Access control system
- Audio visual system
- Attendance system with data
- Master Antenna TV system (MATV)
Chapter(6): Shop drawing of Cable tray
- Determine the start and end points (MDB &DB or load)
- Select the suitable Cable Routing in corridors
- Determine the cable tray arrangement (start from end)
- Determine the cable tray width
- Sections of elevations of cable trays
Chapter(7): Shop drawing of Panel Board
- Incoming conduits & Tray
- Wires arrangement
- Cable termination
- Cable Gland
Chapter(8): Coordination plans
- Co-Ordination between power cable and low current systems.
- Co-Ordination between HVAC and power cable and low current systems.
- Co-Ordination between Plumping and power cable and low current systems.
- Co-Ordination between cable tray and civil structure and architecture
Chapter(9): Dimension of electric rooms
- Panel room
- Generator room
- Transformer room
- RMU Room
Chapter(10): Counting of quantities
Counting of lighting components
Counting of socket components
Connectors, Clips, junction boxes……
cable tray metering
Cable, Cable tray
Chapter(12): Submittal material
Approved systems with different companies
Chapter(13): Electric Tools
- Wire stripper
- Tester driver
- Screw drivers
- Square screw drivers
- Wire cutter
- Water balance
- Handel drill
- Measure tap
- Chapter(14): Site Engineer
- Electrical construction
- Electrical proceeding
- Technicians management
- Store management
- Inspection , tests, acceptance